Write a dialogue between two friends about their future plan of students after HSC exam-biddashikhon.xyz

Write a dialogue between two friends about their future plan of students after HSC exam
Write a dialogue between two friends about their future plan of students after HSC exam,www.biddashikhon.xyz

Or, Suppose, you are Salam/Salma and your friend is Anwar/Anwarra. Both of  you have just completed your SSc examination.

Now write a dialogue between you and your friend regarding your future plan after the publication of he result.

Ans: A dialogue between Salam ( Myself) and Anwar ( My friend) About future plan of life:

Anwar: Hi, Salam. Our exams , has just been over. How’s you  performance?

Salam: I’ve faced t the papers fairly well, and I’m satisfied. What about your performance?

Anwar: Quite well, infect, by the farce f almighty.

Salam: Now, do you have any plan for you future course of study?

Anwar: Yes, of course, You know, none can go ahead without a definite plan for the future.

Salam: Then, what’s our plan?

Anwar: I’ve long cherished desire to be a doctor. So, I’ll get myself admitted into renowned college in science group. After my HSC, I’ll get myself admitted  a medical college.

Salam: That’s nice. But you know, getting admitted into medical colleges has become so tough nowadays.

Anwar: Yes, I  know this. But I’m confident I’ll win my struggle.

Salam: I’ve respect for your struggle and confidence.

Anwar: Thanks. Well, what about your future course of study?

Salam: Well, I also cherish a dream and that’s to be a good teacher.

Anwar: That’s great! What’ve you planned then, for your course fo study?

Salam: I want to be a science teacher. Especially, I’ve dreams with physics. So, I’ll do my HSC from science group.

Anwar: And then?

Salam: After my HSC , I ‘ll so my Hon’s and Masters degrees from a university especially I’ve a fascination for Dhaka University.

Anwar: That's nice! Than , let’s promise today to do possible every thing to make our dreams come true shall we?

Post a Comment

Pllease wait a moment

Previous Post Next Post